WT-608 Bearing Ring Eddy Current Flaw Detector is a sort of automatic digital eddy current flaw detector with light, electricity and mechanism in one. Detect cracks of ID, OD and two ends of the rings at the same time. Automatic loading and separating. Especially suitable for the 100％ flaw detection of bearing-ring.
- Work with eight-channel.
- Detecting area: ID, OD, both ends and groove.
- Speed: 2s/piece.
- Automatic loading, selecting and counting.
- No damages after detection.
- Detect without demagnetization.
- Statistics total number, qualified number, qualified rate, etc.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Detection sensitivity: ≥0.05mm depth cracks.
- Equipment noise: ≤60 db. Power: ≤500 W (220V).
- Frequency range: 100Hz-1MHz.
- Magnification: 0-70db.
- Phase: 0°- 360°.